2021 Smart Town Challenge
"town challenge"is a project carried out by receiving proposals for smart solutions for transportation and the environment, such as transportation and environment, led by residents and the local community through the operation of a citizen-participating living lab.
Among the 2021 local governments that applied for the 16 Town Challenge, four were selected (March 4):
Road hazard detection solution
- vehicle driving soundby analyzing Real-time understanding of road surface conditionsand Manage road hazard informationdoing Road hazard detection solution substantiation
- Roadkill Prevention Solutionto prevent animals from entering the road and induce drivers to slow down to prevent accidents
Smart illegal parking integrated management solution
- Mobile parking enforcement CCTV, smart fire hydrant, bus mounted type Smart parking enforcement services such as parking enforcement monitoring
- Parking Enforcement Notification system, Parking information provided Inducing voluntary moving parking of illegally parked vehicles through media boards, etc.
Smart water control solution
- Namdaecheonof environmental conservationand to improve water quality Smart IoT Irrigation System과 rainwater bankautomatic management of river vegetation during dry season by introducing Smart water control solution build
- Integrated hydrophilic platformProvides river-related information such as flood risk by monitoring river water quality and water level data through
Smart river management service
- Protect Osancheon Stream, which has been restored as an ecological river. Nature-friendly smart river management service offer
- For river ecology monitoring and monitoring CCTV, environmental AI patrol robot 배치
- When using recycling and public bicycles, mileage is accumulated in local currency. Establishment of Citizen Participation Eco Point System