Creative Talent Promote Project
Smart City Innovative Human Resources Development Project
- Specialized education that reflects the demands of the smart city industry to cultivate key experts required for industry activation and overseas expansion. The demand for smart city manpower is expected to increase in the next 5 year.
- Project Period: 2019 ~ 2023 (5 Years)
- Scale of support: 2019 billion in 17.1 (6 universities supported)
- 'Satisfaction of high-quality manpower in industry' by producing smart city master's and doctorate degree
- 'Fostering experts' for vitalizing smart city industry and overseas expansion
- Strengthening trainees' practical capabilities through smart city industry-academia linked program
- 'Establishing a Smart City Research Foundation' including papers, academic presentations, and patent applications
Graduate School of Master and Doctorate Smart City Convergence Program
- Master's program (4 semester), master's and doctorate integrated course (4 ~ 10 semester)
- Dualizing the curriculum, students from various specialty fields such as city, information and communication, and computer science take courses related to their major and smart city
- Strengthen convergent thinking capacity to solve various urban problems such as environment, transportation, and energy by introducing education programs focused on problem solving
Education program linked with industry and local government for on-the-job training
- Reflect on selection evaluation to evaluate the roles and capabilities of participating industries
Internationalization Program for Smart City Overseas Expansion
Target of Support
- A full-time, regular weekly master's and doctoral program that allows students to open and operate Smart City-related courses or specialized Smart City tracks * within the department.
- Specialized curriculum by combining more than 2 departments
- Selected more than 2 local universities to secure the necessary manpower in the provinces as smart cities nationwide
- Scholarships, textbooks, educational program development, faculty expansion (including research professors and adjunct professors), equipment purchase costs, etc.
- Develop essential programs for Smart City (common) * and develop collaborative programs such as developing common textbooks among human resource colleges
- Introduction to Smart City, Planning and Design, Analysis Method, Smart City Simulation, etc.
Selected as a supervising institution for smart city innovative human resources development project
- Article 28 of Smart City Act Article 2 (Designation of Cooperating Organization)
- Selected and evaluated the manpower training project execution agency (2 times a year)
- Inspecting agencies that carry out manpower training projects, execution and settlement of project costs
- Survey, analysis, and evaluation of business performance (employment rate, academic activities, etc.)
- Support for discovering new creative and convergent human resource development projects
- Smart City Qualification System and Start-up Support Plan
- Other matters regarding policy support for human resource development projects