-24th 2020 Smart City Challenge preliminary project initiation report held
□ Won Hee-ryong, governor of Jeju Special Self-Governing Province, said on the 24th that "The part of the Smart City Challenge project will be the core driving force of Jeju Smart Island in the future."
○ Governor Hee-ryong Won attended the 4 Jeju Smart Challenge preliminary project initiation report held at Tamra Hall on the 4th floor of the provincial office at 2020 pm and said this.
○ The Smart City Challenge is a project that commercializes solution services that can solve urban problems using creative ideas from local governments, private companies, and universities, and promotes and supports new businesses by spreading them.
○ Jeju Island was selected for the 27 Smart City Challenge Competition hosted by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, and Transport on May 2020th and is receiving government funding of 14 billion won to demonstrate solutions and establish business plans.
□ Accordingly, convenience stores, major offices, and bus stops in the metropolitan area will become a smart hub to introduce a demonstration service linking new and renewable energy and e-mobility sharing solutions.
○ Governor Won Hee-ryong presupposes that “there was a lot of regret for the smart city business in the area of the residents' experience” and then “Through this project, we made a big It is meaningful as it presents a service using data and consists of content that residents can experience and enjoy economic benefits.”
□ At the initiation report meeting that day, the hosting business, Daily Blockchain, and the participating company, GS Caltex, announced the promotion plan of'e-Samda (3DA)' Smart City.
* e-Samda(3DA): De-Carbon(Low Carbon), De-Centralization(Dispersion), De-Struction(Shared) Actor
○ They will verify the possibility of energy transactions by utilizing surplus power from renewable energy, and introduce e-mobility reservation/rental services and mobility support services for the vulnerable through smart charging services such as shared vehicles, electric vehicles, electric motorcycles, and electric bicycles. Plan.
○ In addition, based on big data, Jeju plans to demonstrate and implement a Jeju-type smart city by linking new and renewable energy, electric vehicle leading cities, and drone industry regulatory special zone projects.
○ On the other hand, if the Smart City Challenge project is selected as an excellent local government project in the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, and Transport performance evaluation (to be scheduled for December), it will be carried out for two years as a total of 300 billion won.
<Citizen-led e-Samda (3DA) platform>