Accompanying the digital underprivileged in Seoul, which drew attention from the world, won the Best City Award at the Barcelona Smart City Awards
– Seoul’s Digital Inclusion Policy Reflecting the Value of ‘Together with the Underprivileged’
– Won the Best City Award in the 'City' category, the world's largest 'Smart City Awards'
– Introduces policies of Seoul and publicizes excellent solutions for innovative companies through the operation of SCEWC 'Seoul Pavilion'
– Presented an open ceremony as a society of digital humans at the opening ceremony of the Seoul Pavilion
– Hosting various side events such as global smart city policy forum and business meetings between companies
Deputy Mayor Laia Bonet of Barcelona presented Seoul with the Best City Award.
It won the Best City Award in the 'City Award', the highest category at the 「World Smart City Awards」.
Kang Yo-sik, Chairman of the Seoul Digital Foundation, who participated for the local award, is giving an interview after winning the top prize in the 'City' category.